ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible;
– Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/).
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
– fix a/v sync on Nexus Player
– use resume points with some external players
– Chromecast support
– switch to FFMPEG parsers
File Name : Archos Video Player Patched APK [Latest]
File Size : 20 MB
Publisher : not-available
OS Support: Android 4.2+